Hash tag #Adventureproof.
The Custom Classics² offer a timeless and stylish design which is perfect for the fearless traveller. Super-duper flexible frames, which are also scratch proof btw, make for one robust pair of sunnies.
Bundle in Sungods 4KO® lens technology and your optical experience is looking up! … not literally, figure of speech.
As with the Revolts Snowboarding Goggles, their Classics² are fully customisable in terms of frame colour, lens colour and symbol colour.
New colours are being added on quite a regular basis, so this is a great opportunity to create your own eyewear to best suit your personality and personal tastes.
… just be warned that there are a LOT of options and combinations.
- Adventureproof® flexible frame material. High-tensile, durable and lightweight for all day wear.
- Cool matte finish with brushed metal icons and secure steel pins.
- 100% UVA + UVB protection exceeding EN ISO 12312-1:2013 (CE) and ANSI Z80.3 (FDA) standards.
- SunGod 4K Optics® Polycarbonate lenses with impact resistance.
- Triple-layer scratch resistant coating + anti-reflective inner lens coating.
- Advanced polarised filter for enhanced optical clarity and precision (optional).
- White 100% Microfibre cleaning/storage pouch.
- Covered by the SunGod Lifetime Guarantee.
Now as you may or may not know, I wear glasses full time. A couple of years back I took the plunge and invested in a pair of prescription sunglasses, and to be honest they’ve been brilliant.
So brilliant have they been in fact, that I am really quite protective of them (read: always scared of breaking them). While my Sungod Custom Classics² may not be prescription, they do created the perfect foil to my sunglasses which I rely on for driving in the sun, reading etc.
In my Custom Classics² I can dive around on a sandy beach, cannonball into water, play sports, go sandboarding etc. No worries about breakage, and in turn no worries about not being able to drive home while a low lying sun streams in through the cars front window screen.
It may seem slightly odd that I carry around 2 pairs of sunglasses, but it works for me, and gives me piece of mind that I have a pair which I can rely on to be robust and durable, not to mention stylish.
The Custom Classics² retail at £60 per pair (plus P&P).
There are also also two other options however, the Sungod Mavericks and Renegades, each with their own price.
I’ve reviewed the Custom Classics² because they are what I own, but check out the alternatives if you want a slightly different style.
I am an official ambassador for Sungods. Purchasing their products via links in this review post may result in my earning a small commission. I hope thats cool!