Got some time in London and fancy going to a gig or a night of clubbing, have you heard about the British Indie scene, or had your ears decimated by the sound of dubstep and wobbly basslines? The London music scene can make this happen! Check out some of these spots for listings, tickets and most importantly, a jolly good time!
- The Forum – http://venues.meanfiddler.com/the-forum/home
- Brixton academy – http://www.o2academybrixton.co.uk/
- Islington academy – http://www.o2academyislington.co.uk/
- Sheppard’s Bush Empire – http://www.o2shepherdsbushempire.co.uk/
- Hammersmith Apollo – http://venues.meanfiddler.com/apollo/home
- Alexandra Palace- http://www.alexandrapalace.com/
- The O2 – http://www.theo2.co.uk/
Also check out these sites for tickets, they cover the Uk though, not just London!
- The Egg, Kings Cross http://www.egglondon.net/
- Matter – closed at present but due to reopen in 2011
- Fabric, Farringdon – http://www.fabriclondon.com/
- Cargo, Hoxton – http://www.cargo-london.com/
- Ministry of Sound, Elephant & Castle – http://www.ministryofsound.com/club/
- Pacha, Victoria – http://www.pachalondon.com/
- Any club in or around Leicester Sq. In my opinion they have no atmosphere, are overpriced and usually have a lot of trouble in and around them.