**COMPETITION NOW CLOSED***
Santa is a dude, hitting up snow covered ski resorts all over the place this winter. He’s a bit of a showoff though, taking a host of selfies along the way and posting them up online. Whilst normally if your mate behaved in such a way you’d soon soon have a word in their ear and tell them that they’re being a bit of a numpty , on this occasion we’ll let it slide. The reason being for allowing such behaviour is that santa’s slightly self absorbed selfie collection is the key to you winning your own winter escape. Have you heard of the Snowbombing festival? Do you wish to partake in said festival? Well read on young sir/madam.
It’s December 2013 (well, close enough) and Crystal ski are pleased to announce the launch of Santa’s Ski Holiday Advent Calendar! The winning prize will be two tickets to incredible looking Snowbombing festival, which is held in Austria, 7th -12th April 2014. The prize includes travel expenses from the UK to the site, accommodation for the duration of the festival (five nights), and ski gear to boot! None too shabby huh?
To enter all you need to do is guess where Santa is. Each day from December 1st to 24th he’ll post a selfie and those selfie’s appear automatically in the widget below. Using the clues on each photo, as well as clues that can be found on the Crystal Ski website, you simply need to guess where exactly he is. How simple is that?
Closing date: 24 December 2013
Winners will be announced on 9 January 2014
Full terms and conditions are below, please read them! Whilst Backpacks and Bunkbeds is helping host this competition, we are not responsible for its terms and conditions or the prize. Read up to make sure you can enter and are eligible to win.
Aside for those important words to the wise, have fun and best of luck guys!
Full Terms & Conditions
1. Promotion is open to residents of the UK. Prize Draw closes at 23.59 BST on 24/12/2013.
2. The entrants name and email address is required.
TO ENTER THE PRIZE DRAW:
3. To Enter: On the ‘Santa’s Ski Holidays Advent Calendar’ widget select the correct location and input your email address to be entered into the prize draw. No other methods of entry are accepted.
4. Only one entry per day per email address.
5. 1 x 2 tickets to Snowbombing Festival.
6. 1 x 5 nights accommodation for 2 between 07/04/14 – 12/04/14.
7. 1 x 2 return flights to Austria from an eligible UK airport, standard class.
8. Entrants must be over the age of 18.
9. Prizes cannot be swapped, sold or exchanged for cash or used in conjunction with any other offer.
10. Prize does not include travel insurance.
11. Winner is responsible for making their own way to and from the specified airport and accommodation.
12. Winners selected in an independently judged in a random draw and contacted on 09/01/14 by Quad Digital.
13. The winners will be notified by email after the 9 January 2014. Those not contactable via reasonable means within a further 2 working days may be disqualified and an alternative entrant awarded the prize on the same basis as is described above.
1. This Prize Draw is open to all readers who are UK residents. No third party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted. Quad Digital reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. Quad Digital may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry and the prize may be withheld until and unless Quad Digital is satisfied with the verification.
2. Only one entry per person per day is allowed. Entries not complying with these terms and conditions will be invalid.
3. The prize draw runs during the prize draw dates until the specified closing date. Entries received after this date and time will not be entered into the prize draw.
4. The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms & conditions of this prize draw, and in the event of a conflict, these terms & conditions take precedence.
5. The winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries received. Each winner will be notified within a reasonable time after the draw date or any subsequent draw by email. The prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance and if a winner is unable to be contacted after a reasonable period or if any prize is unclaimed or declined within a reasonable period, the prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted and a supplementary winner may be drawn at Quad Digital’s discretion. Quad Digital will not be responsible for any inability of a prize winner to take up the specified prize.
6. Unless otherwise expressly stated, where the prize requires attendance at a specific venue, the winner and any permitted companions will be solely responsible for travel to and from the venue and all other expenses. Quad Digital assumes no responsibility and is not liable for any costs, charges or expenses which winners may be required to pay at any time in connection with a prize. Any additional terms of entry specified by the venue will also apply.
7. Quad Digital reserves the right to provide substitute prize(s) of similar value should the specified prize(s) become unavailable for reasons beyond its control. Cash or credit alternatives will not be offered. None of the prizes are transferable. Events may occasionally be cancelled for reasons outside Quad Digital’s control. Quad Digital will endeavour to promptly update any relevant information. Quad Digital will not be liable for any change of date or venue or cancellation of any event.
8. Quad Digital accepts no responsibility for incorrectly completed, lost or delayed entries, notices, acceptances, tickets or other documents related to the prize(s).
9. In the event of fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of this prize draw, including the allocation of more prizes than are available, Quad reserves the right to end or suspend the prize draw; amend these terms & conditions; declare void the notification of winner(s); and/or to allocate available prizes by conducting a simple draw from all wrongly allocated winners.
10. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
11. The winner(s) may be required to participate in publicity connected with this prize draw and it is a condition of entry that the winner(s) agree to their name and country of residence being made publicly available if they win.
12. Entrants’ data will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing this prize draw. If a prize includes tickets to an event then for the purpose of administering the ticket allocation, Quad Digital reserves the right to exchange information and data regarding tickets and applications with third party ticket providers and/or service providers.
13. Quad Digital’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. Quad Digital reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
15. This promotion is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
16. The promoter of this prize draw is Quad Digital, HMS President (1918), Kings Reach, Victoria Embankment, London EC4Y 0HJ